Life is certainly full of daunting things, isn't it. But I'm not a wuss. (And neither are you, for the record.) I'm handling things well, despite what I may think at times. It's perfectly normal for me that this whole moving business should feel considerably less than comfortable. I'm not a rolling stone; I like moss--lots and LOTS of moss. But I'm not at a stage of life where my stone is allowed to grow very much moss before it starts rolling again. But someday, it's my dream to settle down into an area where my stone will be so covered with moss it becomes part of the surroundings--a hobbit hole if you will. Who knows? That day might be much closer than I think. But for now, I've got to scrape off the moss that we've built up in this home and start fresh again somewhere else.
And I've got to decide on the "somewhere." Today. Or very, very, very soon.
Countdown until move-out: 8 days. Give or take 4, but only under extreme circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment