This is sure to be a busy week. Last night, Blake and I sat down at the laptop and made a rockin' list of things we can get done this week before moving and things we can get done next week after moving out. (Deep cleaning the house and getting it prepped for Grandma and Grandpa to come home.) I love lists! It makes life seem so much more manageable. There are 36 things on the list for this week, so I better get a move on.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Moving Update
Last week was pretty wild. (As I'm sure was evident by my less-than-composed posts.) But after several drives to Salt Lake County, a few scams (I'm proud that I didn't fall for a few shady offers--I was taught well that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!), and many hours on the phone and internet, we at last have somewhere to call home in a few weeks. If all goes well, we'll move on Saturday. Bluffdale or bust!
This is sure to be a busy week. Last night, Blake and I sat down at the laptop and made a rockin' list of things we can get done this week before moving and things we can get done next week after moving out. (Deep cleaning the house and getting it prepped for Grandma and Grandpa to come home.) I love lists! It makes life seem so much more manageable. There are 36 things on the list for this week, so I better get a move on.
Time
to get a great playlist going and get to work. It's not even 8:30 and I
am fed, showered, Eliza is fed and down for a nap, and I'm raring to
hit the ground running. Carpe diem!
This is sure to be a busy week. Last night, Blake and I sat down at the laptop and made a rockin' list of things we can get done this week before moving and things we can get done next week after moving out. (Deep cleaning the house and getting it prepped for Grandma and Grandpa to come home.) I love lists! It makes life seem so much more manageable. There are 36 things on the list for this week, so I better get a move on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment