Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Writing from Home

Sometimes you just wake up in the morning and know that being alone all day is just plain a bad idea. So Eliza and I went to visit Mom/Grandma. Why Annie... what a brilliant idea! You really are a genius you know. Aw, shucks. You're too kind.

I wouldn't be writing this if I hadn't come for a visit because our dear little Acer laptop died last night. *moment of silence*  With any luck, we'll be able to retrieve our files and pictures from the hard drive. But if not, oh well. Worse things have certainly happened. Anyway, I've been collecting several talks and resources and printing them out here at home because Blake and I are scheduled to speak in church on Sunday. It's amazing how much we rely on technology these days!

Well, I guess it's time to do so laptop shopping. Happy 24th of July, friends. Hooray for pioneers!

No comments:

Post a Comment