Yep. It's great. Thanks, B. & Friends.
I think it's a bad sign that I actually linked my blog to that video... At least I didn't post the video directly to the page? Not sure that's very redeeming though. Whatever.
So the nice triage nurse helped me feel a little better about life. As did my mother--the real triage specialist. (Specialist because she can triage Eliza's symptoms AND my mental symptoms. Expert Mom for the win.) Here's the plan: ride out Eliza's symptoms and assume that anything that goes badly with her is related to a virus that will go away soon. Tylenol and snuggle. Rinse. Repeat.
So guess what else. We really love Psych. (Mom and Dad, not Eliza.) Except Season 3 Episode 15--that gave me nightmares. Thank you, screenwriter.
We're going on an adventurous adventure this weekend: Camping in Yellowstone. Pray for a healthy little girl.
And because I love you and know that you're generally picture deprived on this blog, here's a treasure chest of gems (?) just for you:
Vacantly Bemused:
Sid the Sloth:
No comment...:
Look Mom, No Cavities!:
Okay, so you're still picture-deprived. Those totally don't count. Don't worry, picture-happy post coming soon.




Love the pictures. You are too cute. Sure miss seeing your smiling happy face. Sorry about a sick baby. It's the worst. It breaks my heart and I wish to take it all away from the wee ones. But I love how cuddly they are when they are sick. That's the ONLY good thing. I will put you two in my prayers. Get a blessing for you and Eliza if you haven't.
ReplyDelete