Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pre-slumber Confessional

Hello, readers. I just wanted to jot something out just to get it down and out of my system.

I'm worn out, feel moderately upset, and I'm starting to cry the I'm-tired-and-want-to-quit tears. After working for over an hour on my primary stuff for tomorrow, I'd had about all the fun I could stand and needed a break. I resorted to facebook but that was just a dreadful idea (and thankfully short-lived) so I came here instead to "talk about my feelings."

Does life ever just feel heavy to you? Nothing in particular that should be weighing you down, but it just feels heavy anyway? Yep, it happens to be one of those evenings.

But, as my dear friend Melissa would say, "On the bright side..."

  • I got to watch a smidge of the olympics today.
  • The bridal shower I hosted today went rather swimmingly.
  • I got to chat with Mom whilst putting up eight dozen ears of corn.
  • I made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
  • Air conditioning exists.
  • Tomorrow is combined priesthood and relief society--always nice.
  • I'm clean.
  • I'm healthy.
  • It's an acceptable time to go to bed.

Well, thanks folks. I just needed a little chat before signing out for the evening. Thanks for taking me as I come. Te amo.

No comments:

Post a Comment