Monday, July 23, 2012

Because I'm so artsy...

It has always bothered me that the first word of the blog title kind of got smushed too far to the left in all of the green trees. Because I don't speak HTML well enough to be smarter than the template, I wasn't able to move the title around at ALL.  Putting spaces in front of the phrase didn't work, nothing worked. Bummer.

But never fear... I resorted to an embarrassingly elementary basic:  Paint.

That's right, I stooped to the level of paint. Thus, the slightly fuzzier words in the title.

Any faithful reader will know that I've been subject to change blog titles about like a girl changes clothes.  This title has been doing pretty well for the last little bit--I've been impressed with myself.  We'll see how long it can make the cut. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd say it will make the cut until it needs to be changed to, "And then there were THREE..." ;)

    ReplyDelete