My life is awesome.
Period.
Friends
(There are so many more people and pictures where these came from!)
 |
| Terrorizing FrontRunner Riders the day after Christmas - Kate, Franny, Me, Chels |
 |
| Full Orch. Trip: "Where I found myself" :) - Kim, Sarah, Me, Chels |
 |
| Kate and Chels. There for every important big day. :) |
Roommates:
Fact: I had the privilege of living with 10 of the best girls in creation.
Here's a shout out to Sam, Jillian, Amy, Anna, and Becca
Melissa, Suzy, Natalie, Katie, and Madeleine
 |
| MLKJ Day - Spontaneous trip to the Fieldhouse and Rock Canyon |
 |
| Roommate night at Brick Oven. (Ironically, Anna Dearest was on a date making pizza.) |
 |
| Mliss, Nat, Suz, Mad, (KT), and Justin - There are debts to these girls that I can never repay. I love them dearly. I learned so much from them and grew in ways that were only possible under such a unique climate of amazing ladies. |
Family:
Where would I be without them?
 |
| Who better to teach you to bowl than your Daddy? |
 |
| Popcorn buddies. (Yes our popcorn bowl was a bedpan. Yes that's a super-long beard. Yes I love my Dad.) |
 |
| Our favorite home-made Christmas stockings. Made and filled with love by Mom. |
 |
| First school dance. Not sure how the girls without older sisters get through life. |
 |
| The little moments. |
You can only get away with stuff like this with a sister.
 |
| New sisters! |
 |
| I'm getting to be a big sister for the first time in my life. And I love it. |
 |
| Our family setup is perfect. Four boys then the two girls at the end to be best friends. |
 |
| "Chums in joy..." -- Chums ALWAYS. |
 |
| I look up to all of them (yes, all, Aaron) and feel lucky I came last. |
 |
| These kids are my first real experience prepping me for my own family. Dan and Karen, thank you for sharing the love. :) |
And last but not least...
My Right-Hand Man
 |
| First picture together when he'd taken me home for General Conference to meet the family. |
 |
| Summer Date to hike Timp Caves |
 |
| Right after we both said "Yes" |
 |
| Laughing at the position the photographer was making us be in. A total ab-workout. | |
 |
| On our Honeymoon in San Diego - The USS Midway |
 |
| Top of the Conference Center |
 |
| Beach + Blake = Happy Annie |
 |
| One of our very favorite temples! |
 |
| I love firsts. First winter, first time playing in the snow, first snow man (and the tallest one I've ever made). |
 |
| Sending Grandma her "flowers" for Mother's Day. We're so grateful to be here in their home. |
Yep. Awesome life.
More of life to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment