Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm practically famous

Hey there, I have returned. :)  I've been gone because:

1. I've become a ridiculous TV junkie as I eagerly consume the Olympics.  I honestly watch more TV in these two weeks than in the two years between Olympics combined.

2. The internet was out at our house for quite some time. Always weird when you can't go to the internet for answers to questions, looking up phone numbers, or checking online banking.

Anyhow, I'm back!

And I don't have time to write much, but I just wanted to say, I KNOW THIS GUY! He was in my speech class a few semesters back and although he gave a speech about both swimming and Bolivia, he didn't say ANYTHING about Olympics or World Championships!! I was blown away when I saw someone had posted this to facebook.

Bottom line:  I PERSONALLY KNOW AN OLYMPIAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment