Behold... The Cello Wars
*WARNING*: the Star Wars parody is pretty corny, but I found myself being sucked in and captivated. Besides, in spite of the bizarre entertainment, the music is pretty cool. :) 1:15 is my favorite, I'm almost ashamed to admit that I started to audibly snicker at 2:05, and the montage of themes at 3:05 is incredible. If you're dying of disgust by that point, stop promptly at 3:17 and bypass the dancing wookie...
Other than that, there's another video that I wanted to post. (I just had to do the Star Wars one in belated tribute to May 4th.)
I really like Christina Perri's A Thousand Years--I heard it on the radio and loved it right off. (Something inside me died when I found out the song was connected to Twilight, but I try to ignore that fact and just enjoy the song.) Here is ThePianoGuys's cover. A different feel to the song, but still lovely.
Check out more of their stuff on youtube. It's neat to see songs we hear on the radio all the time put to cello and piano. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment