Do you ever feel shaky on some days? (No, not literally.) Today was an excellent day--I woke up earlier than I have in a long time, went on a walk with Beth and Mom, then went on a run with Beth right after. I hurried and got ready for school, buzzed up to campus, aced a Humanities test in an hour on the dot, then commenced upon a
full FULL day's worth of hard, committed, pedal-to-the-medal school work. Just the kind of productive, good day that I love. But still, I've just felt shaky today. Like my system (and/or willpower) might at any given moment just shut down and power off for the next 100 years or so, Rip-van-winkle-style. But I made it through the day quite happily, so that's nice. I'm sure I'll feel loads better when my man gets home.
*20 minutes later*
Yep, loads better.
No comments:
Post a Comment