Thursday, August 15, 2013

Small Triumphs

Be impressed:  I am currently the bravest person in the world. In the last half hour, I have made no less than FIVE calls to people in the ward. Two for callings, two for visiting teaching, and one regarding the substituting we've been doing in primary. Woot!

Eliza woke up early from her nap because of a vicious burp. I went in like the heroine that I am, swept the little lady off her feet (back, actually), and popped the gas bubble in no time. That burp didn't stand a chance. The real victory? I was able to put Eliza back down for her nap despite the interruption. What a tender mercy!

It's sure to be a wonderful day. I'm getting my eyes checked for the first time in four years, Blake's work league has a soccer game, and we'll be headed home to help on the farm tonight, which means I get to see Mom! Good things on the radar...

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment