Thursday, August 29, 2013

Go Lauren, Go!

A few days ago, I got this email from my sister that was sent to all of her contacts.
My friend’s daughter is in this competition for a skirt she sewed. Will you click on the link and vote +1 for Lauren? It takes like 2 seconds. She is so cute and I just really want her to win! If you really want to help out, you can vote on your computer and on your phone. Thanks!
Beth doesn't strike me as the type who generally solicits votes for this type of thing, so the email really intrigued me. I figured if she went to the trouble to campaign for this little girl, it must be important. I clicked the link (it really did take two seconds), and I've been voting every day since I got the email.

I don't even know who this Lauren girl is, but I've become sucked into her quest to win this competition. She's neck and neck with a girl named Alexis--they go back and forth between being in the lead and I seriously check the page multiple times a day to see who's winning.

Which is why I am posting...

I don't profess to have bucket-loads of readers, but every vote counts in this one and I'll take what I can get! Click on the link, vote +1 for Lauren, and try to remember to vote tomorrow and Saturday as well.

http://www.kidscansew.com/gallery/virtual-fashion-show/

Lauren's got some stiff competition--let's take 'em down! Bloggers unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment