Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Conference is Coming!

Can it please be Saturday already? I am craving General Conference. I posted this last October, but it is worth revisiting:

"If we teach by the Spirit and you listen by the Spirit, some one of us will touch on your circumstance, sending a personal prophetic epistle just to you."  -Elder Jeffery R. Holland

I am banking on that promise. I'm in need of a personal prophetic epistle that poignantly touches on my own unique circumstance. We all have things in our heart that go unvoiced and unseen. It is a comfort to me that those thoughts and feelings are known and understood by God. And this weekend, I'll be listening for His voice giving me guidance, encouragement, and instruction. Truly, "He answers privately" and "reaches my reaching."

Just two and a half days left to the best semi-annual holiday of the year. Let's prepare ourselves to be fed!

No comments:

Post a Comment