I have come to a conclusion:
People do not update their blogs often enough to satisfy my manic post-hunger. I feel slightly embarrassed to think of some of my dear friends checking their traffic feed and seeing a zillion and a half hits per day and me knowing that half of them are mine. That's okay--it just means that I love them.
So... 5 weeks to go. Can you believe it?! I can't either. I don't feel that pregnant, and I'm not sure I even look that pregnant! I'll be sure to take some pictures tomorrow at my first baby shower (!) and post them to the blog so you guys can let me know what you think.
In either case, Baby Girl is measuring exactly where she should be and she's head-down, feet-up. (Good girl!) Also, Momma's getting a better idea of what these next few weeks will be like along with labor and delivery so that greatly reduces any anxiety I feel. That just frees up lots of room for just sweet anticipation! It's a good place to be in.
*Whip-lash topic change*
I wanted to write a little bit to share with you my proud moment because my dear little buttons are just busting. I generally hate making calls for just about everything. Returning voice messages to anyone but family (and even then, I'm sometimes bad at it), church calls, calling about childbirth class scheduling, making visiting teaching appointments or reporting visiting teaching, and other uncomfortable correspondences. But today, I feel like such a good girl. In the last hour or so, I have made not one, not two, but SIX phone calls for various housekeeping purposes that I have needed to clear up. I feel so free and light as a feather because I don't have any phone obligations hanging over my head. I AM A GOOD GIRL. *big gold star-sticker on my chest*
That's all. I think I might go try my hand at cinnamon rolls with my oh-so-happy Bosch. :) Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment