Presentation = over. I think the reason I was nervous was that I actually cared about my topic and wanted to impact someone who was listening. After class, a girl who I have never EVER heard comment in class came up to me and sincerely thanked me for my presentation. "You really made a difference. I know that's what we always hope for when we give presentations, but you really nailed it today." BLESS HER. So glad it's over and that I made a difference to at least one person today.
Also, just got a call from my dad (Hull) inviting me and Blake for dinner--homemade stew and biscuits--and a Christmas chickflick at Grandpa's house. Um, yes please! Anxiously anticipating Blake getting off work so we can head up to home and family and and fun and wonderful stew.
Sometimes life is just so friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment