Friday, December 7, 2012

Back Again

My goodness. It's coming up on 3 weeks since my last post--time flies when you're having fun! And believe me, I have been. It's been an uncommonly great few weeks.

One thing I don't like about taking extended leave of my blog is that I always feel obligated to catch up on all the big (or little) things that have happened since my last post. It's the same reason my attempts at journal writing have generally failed. But never fear--this time I say pishposh. I'm not going to feel obligated to go back and fill you in on every lovely thing that happened over Thanksgiving or everything that has happened with the semester wrapping up. I'll write what I feel like sharing and you can assume that the rest of my life is a perfect bliss of wishes come true and realized dreams. ;)

More posts to follow. Happy Friday, wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment