You women who haven given birth probably know that sometimes you feel like the baby fits very comfortably in your stomach--like the perfectly sized Kanga-pouch for little Roo. Other times, you feel incredibly, shall we say, heavy laden? Great with child? Like Templeton on Charlotte's Web after he swallows a banana whole at the fair? And the thing is, you can (and usually do) experience both sensations multiple times in a single day.
Generally I wake up quite comfortable. In fact, if I wake up on my back, I go to feel my stomach and hardly believe that I'm pregnant. It's like somewhere between going to bed and waking up Baby Girl slinks into the far corners of my womb and I barely feel any 'baby bump' at all. As the day wears on, Baby Girl comes out to play and by the evening, Momma's gut is busting at the seams. It really is bizarre.
Quite a fun ride, though. :)
Congratulations Annie! I'm so excited to see what your little girl looks like! Also, I can't believe you're pregnant either. I think I'll need a picture to prove it. :)
ReplyDelete