-There are a few conditions in this world that significantly increases toilet paper consumption. Here are a few:
- Being female.
- Being pregnant.
- Having a cold and not having kleenexes.
-I'm loving Christmas. Our house is a wonderfully magical Christmas Wonderland. Even if it isn't perfectly spick and span and doesn't always smell like gingerbread or homemade soup. Our Christmas Tree is a little bare, but I like it. I like that Blake and I decorated the house together--such a fun evening. Our tree skirt is a delightful Christmas Countdown from Christy--we've been enjoying little treats and Christmas stories all month long. This is a wonderful time of year and it's only going to get better in the next week or two. Happy, happy Christmas!
-I called the Pregnancy Risk Hotline to ask about certain cold medications. What a lovely resource. It's like having that Dex guy in your cupboard whenever you have a question about anything pregnancy. I wish every pregnant lady knew about it. 1-800-822-2229. Tell your friends.
-I apparently have a fetish with words like beautiful, lovely, delightful, wonderful, etc. today. I don't mind. I hope you don't.
-It Happened on 5th Avenue is a fun Christmas movie. A very witty storyline with some really funny moments. I'm not sure it made its way to my Top 5 Christmas movies (which begs the question, what is my Top 5 list??... I sense a post in the making or another bullet to this eclectic conglomeration of information.), but I'd definitely recommend it.
-Without further ado, my Top 5 Christmas Movie list:
- White Christmas
- Christmas in Connecticut
- Home Alone
- The Christmas Card
- Little Women (?) - some people count this as a Christmas Movie; I never did growing up, but I sure love the movie.
Well, I think that's it for this random string of thoughts. Mostly because I'm feeling pooped and think I might go drink some fluids and take a nap. I hope you enjoyed my second back-from-the-dearth post. I have a feeling that once I get cleared from my doctor's office to take some pseudofed, I'll be back with more random gems for you to enjoy. Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment