Saturday, November 10, 2012

Next Year's Snow

Dear Little Girl,

I've never seen more snow dumped at our little house than what was dumped yesterday and last night. Dad's at work this morning, but I get to stay warm and cozy at home today. As I've been looking out the window at the snow, I'm filled with a surge of excitement to introduce you to snow a year from now--let you see it, touch it, play in it, throw it, roll in it if you want to... We have some hand-me-down red snow pants that your daddy used to wear. I don't think they'll fit you next year, but maybe the year after that. I love you, baby girl.

Love, Mom

P.S. What names do you like? Are there any flat-out vetoes that you want to make right from the start? Don't worry--Dad and I have already ruled out Hagar and Hephzibah.

No comments:

Post a Comment