Ever written a collaborative research paper? Gross. It was disheartening to spend so much time on my chunk, pull up the google doc, and realize why it didn't take the other girl very long to write her three pages... Poor thing. She's so nice, but in her words, "I'm fairly certain you guys are better writers than me. It's never been my strong suit so seriously I won't be butt hurt if you guys need to change things." ("Butt hurt"?... Never heard that before.) She's not a cop-outing snake like the group members that make you pull your hair out, but the sad reality of her statement is, "I'll give it my best shot, but you and the other kid will basically have to revamp/rework/rewrite the whole kitten caboodle. *loves*" Oh, and the other kid's section still isn't up on the google doc... Oh dear.
After many [many, many] hours of work on it today, I feel booshed (for definition, see Beth), antsy, restless, and some sort of need to rebel or revolt. It's too late to start picketing something petty like fur-lined slippers, so instead, I pulled up my trusty, groovy shark and listened to some songs with slightly more power in them than Row, Row, Row Your Boat...
1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga (I'm telling ya... this paper has taken its toll)
2. Raise Your Glass - Pink
3. Lollipop - Meeka
4. Separate Ways - Journey
5. Wedding Dress - Melee
Then Vanilla Twilight (Owl City) was my decrescendo to Fix You by Coldplay.
I need some more choices for "harder" angst music. That's all there is to it. Feel free to leave suggestions...
No comments:
Post a Comment