Thursday, June 20, 2013

Text Message Exchanges

Thing 1: "You know you're a mess when you sob through Pollyanna..."
Thing 2: "There's no shame in that. I don't think I've ever not cried in The Lion King when Simba is walking up Pride Rock in the rain."

T2: "I have a truly dismal song stuck in my head. Want to guess?"
T1: "Some song from Darby O'Gill..."
T2: "That's an excellent guess, but alas, it's even worse:  The Tellitubbie Theme Song."

I'm so grateful for a sister that makes me laugh!

The following pictures are brought to you by the 
Toyota Jump Fail File




 P.S. We graduated.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA!! I don't know how I feel about these pictures being posted on a public domain... yeah we definitely failed at that. It doesn't even LOOK like we had been jumping! I guess that's more the camera-mans fault than ours, right?

    ReplyDelete