Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thank you, Pineapple Cutters

I just want to take an opportunity to thank anyone who has ever cut a fresh pineapple that I have partaken of.  Mom and Dad, Blake's Mom, aunts and uncles, Young Women leaders, Relief Society ladies, friends, roommates, restaurant people, cruise ship workers... Bless your souls.

This gratitude shout-out is inspired by my first official attempt to cut a pineapple. Holy moly. What a blessing that this experience didn't end in stitches. (I'm serious.)

I suppose there has to be a first try for everything, and I'm not bitter that the first try felt a little like a fiasco. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get better with practice. On the bright side, Walmart was selling pineapples for $1.98 each, and I paid $0.98 because I price-matched. Ha! Take that Walmart! I robbed you by a dollar and it was legal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment