Monday, October 3, 2011

New Titles

Okay, we've got a few new reportable titles. Number one: Now presenting... Mrs. Annie Hull! (I feel like somewhere, a few blocks away, a pretty girl with short blonde hair(s) and lovely earballs very stately rapped the bottom of a broom on the kitchen "tile"...)

Number two: this blog. I know it's a mouthful, and it won't stick around long, but sometimes Blake just gets me on these lovely Spanish kicks. Today is one of those days. Me gusta! So anyway, enjoy the much-too-long-and-wordy-non-English title for a few days. Actually with any luck -[determination]- I'll get so busy and so productive that this title will last forever because what girl in her right mind with school and whatnot has the time to be fooling around with this sort of business??

Okay readers... this is a call to action from whatever blog stalking you've currently been up to. (I'm just as guilty!) Let's go be productive!

Mindless time break concluded. Back to humanities*.

* Random endearing roommate tribute: "Oh the huge manitee!"

2 comments:

  1. You look pretty in the picture at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D You make me laugh... And bang brooms around in a stately manner.

    ReplyDelete